This procedure details how any complaints about Inprova Energy, or the energy supplier that Inprova Energy has recommended, will be handled:
- Any complaint will be acknowledged within 3 working days.
- We will investigate the complaint and provide an initial response within 10 working days.
- If your complaint is about an energy supplier, we will notify the supplier in writing (email) within 3 working days and will also advise you that this has been done.
- You will be re-contacted no later than 10 working days after the complaint was received, either with a resolution to the complaint or an update on where we are in the resolution process.
- If the complaint has not been resolved within 10 working days, we will give updates to you every 10 working days until resolution, or at such intervals as may be agreed with you.
- To resolve the complaint we may:
- Explain our findings to you, including reasons for what has occurred;
- Take appropriate action to put things right;
- Explain any proposed next steps If the complaint cannot be resolved to your satisfaction then this will be passed to the relevant Head of Department who will contact you directly to seek resolution.
- If you are still not satisfied with the outcome, it will be passed to a Director to take appropriate action and advise you accordingly.
- If the complaint is still not resolved following the steps above, you will be directed to the appropriate dispute resolution body*.
*This body by Ofgem as part of the TPI Code of Practice implementation.